Happy Friday! Welcome to my weekly linky party. At last week’s Pity Party there were organization and little tips and tricks that caught my eye. I’m featuring them today:
- Moving Planner from Michelle Lea Designs
- How to Easily Remove Labels from That’s What Che Said
- Accountability Binder
- Milk Jug Toy Scoop from Crafty Journal
- Craft Organization from My Sophia Ryan
- Organized Refrigerator from Redesigned by M
Visit my link up page with a whole list of other parties to link up to and how the Pity Party got started a couple of years ago.
Just a little friendly reminder that I have an OshKosh B’gosh $100 Gift Card Giveaway going on. Head on over to enter!
A few Pity Party rules to keep in mind:
- Link up only your projects- no round ups, giveaways, or shop links
- Please add a link to Thirty Handmade Days in your post to let your readers know that you linked up here!
- Stick around to visit other links and comment on other posts
- By linking up to 30days Pity Party, you are giving permission for me to feature your project with an image and link to your post.