This post is sponsored by Weight Watchers. I am beyond thrilled to work with a company I absolutely love!
These Weight Watchers snacks not only taste amazing but they don’t take a lot of effort to make!
In the past I’ve had a hard time not turning to food when I am bored, sad, tired, or even happy. Food has been my coping mechanism for a long time. Snacking when I’m feeling all the feels is my downfall. But I’ve learned over the last little bit through doing Weight Watchers, that it doesn’t have to be that way. There are tons of snacks that can be eaten throughout the day for zero to little Smart Points. Or if you have extra room in your points for the day, you can try out new Weight Watchers snacks recipes like this one:
I found this recipe on Instagram from a lifetime Weight Watcher member. I was looking for something good to eat during the Super Bowl without using all of my Smart Points for the day. counting.kelly on Instagram posted her version of Chili Cheese Fries and they looked amazing. Guess what? They were! It felt like a “cheat meal.” The great thing about Weight Watchers is it feels like a cheat meal but it’s not.
- 156 grams frozen french fries (I used Alexia crinkle fries)
- ½ c. reduced fat Mexican cheese
- ¼ c.Trader Joe's queso
- ⅓ c. turkey chili, no beans
- Bake or use the air fryer to heat up french fries.
- Heat turkey chili according to directions.
- Heat queso according to directions.
- Layer french fries, chili, queso and Mexican cheese.
- Additional toppings: chopped tomatoes, jalapeños, avocado (will add additional smart points)
Here are some other ideas for Weight Watchers Snacks –
- Southwest Dip from Daily Dose of Pepper
- No Cook Salsa from Skinny Taste
- Buffalo Chicken Dip from Daily Dose of Pepper
- Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip from Birdie and Evie
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers – soooo good!
- Pizza Won Ton Cups from Emily Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers from Skinny Taste
- Cheese Twists from Skinny Points
- Spicy Garlic Edamame from Skinny Taste
- Cracker Cookies via Skinny Points
- Cinnamon Bananas from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peanut Butter Balls from Skinny Points
- Premiere Protein Shake (2 Smart Points)
- Frozen grapes (0 Smart Points)
- Fruit cups (0 Smart Points)
- Light String Cheese (1 Smart Point)
- Skinny Pop Popcorn – I like the 100 calorie bags – (3 Smart Points)
One of the awesome things about the new Weight Watchers Freestyle program is that there are even more zero Point foods to choose from. There are over 200 items that count for zero Smart Points! When I am feeling like I need a snack but don’t want to eat something big, I refer to that list. I made a printable sheet that I laminated and put on my refrigerator.
Download this printable Zero Smart Points cheat sheet.
Do you have any go to snacks? Let me know!