Have fun with your kids on this scavenger hunt! Download the printables to use below. Can be used on a walk or from the car.
This post was originally shared from Lindsey of the Pleated Poppy for my Funner in the Summer series.
Looking for some ideas of what to do to get some exercise in with your family? This idea is perfect for a short walk or drive. You don’t need much and it will help kids who might be a little stir crazy. How about an indoor scavenger hunt!? Grab the printable here.
Here are some more ideas for when you’re stuck inside:
- Indoor Preschool Activities
- Indoor Activities for Kids with Binder
- Activities for Teens
- How to Play Card Games: Knock
How to have a successful scavenger hunt walk
Don’t set expectations super high for this simple activity. It’s meant to get you out of the house and to get some much needed exercise.
- Print out the printables below
- Bring pens or pencils
- At the start of the walk, read the list to your kids so that they know what they are looking for
- Don’t worry about getting everything in one walk. You can use the printables for another time!
This scavenger could be fun from the car too!
I created two different versions of this – one for smaller kids who can’t read but will love looking at the pictures to find things on the list and one for older kids who can read and want to be challenged more. Use this flower scavenger hunt to look for different colored flowers! It’s perfect for spring!
Download these scavenger hunt printables. For personal use only.