Air Fryer Vegetables – the perfectly easy way to make vegetables that are roasted with a little bit of crunch! Just switch out spices to change the flavor.
Any way to get my family to eat more vegetables – and this is one of the easiest ways! Because an air fryer makes things crispy, these vegetables come out cooked with a little bit of a crisp while maintaining it’s texture.
One of the best things about this recipe is that you can switch out a few spices to change the flavor. Typically I use similar seasonings on a lot of the dishes that I prepare.
To prepare this recipe, you will combine vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower in a bowl with some olive oil, salt, pepper and spice. See what I like best below.
How to use air fryer
Do you know how an air fryer works? Knowing the basics helps to be able to use your appliance in all kinds of recipes. Use my resource and tips page to become even more more comfortable. Here are some of my tips that I share with everyone who asks me about it:
- Grab a cheat sheet to know the best times for all kinds of recipes.
- Spray the basket with baking spray to avoid food sticking to it.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket, air won’t flow like it needs to.
- Add aluminum foil to the base for easy clean up.
- For vegetables, add a little bit of water to the base to avoid the air fryer from smoking.
My family loves when these vegetables are done. They are ready to go in about half the time as the oven!
Easy Air Fryer Recipes:
Making things in the air fryer is the easiest! Here are some of the basic recipes that you can try out:
Vegetables in Air Fryer
If you love this easy Air Fryer Vegetables Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Pinterest!
Air Fryer Vegetables
- 1/2 lb broccoli fresh
- 1/2 lb cauliflower fresh
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 tsp seasoning can use pepper, salt, garlic salt - I prefer Flavor God Garlic Everything
- 1/3 c water
- In a medium bowl, mix vegetables, olive oil and seasonings.
- Pour 1/3 c. water in the Air Fryer base to prevent from smoking.
- Place vegetables in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- *Shake vegetables to make sure they get evenly cooked about half way through the 7-10 minutes.
Note: Other types of vegetables can be used. Refer to my Air Fryer Cheat Sheet!