To help find the best teacher gifts, use this all about my teacher printable!
Best Teacher Gifts
We have been so lucky over the years to have had amazing teachers for our three kids. From elementary to junior high and now high school, I know just how big of an impact teachers can have. I still look back on some of my teachers growing up as some of the most influential people in my life. I wanted to be a fourth grade teacher for years.
In an effort to help recognize my kids teachers, we love giving them gifts for the holidays and throughout the year. But it can be so tough to find the right thing for each teacher. Because of that, I made an easy to fill out printable. You can give this to your child’s teacher at the beginning of the year, before Christmas, or teacher appreciation day..
Back to School Teacher Gifts
Isn’t back to school exciting!? I look forward to it every year -the start of a fresh school year, new teachers and fun experiences for my kids. These gifts will make your teachers feel extra special:
- If You Give a Teacher a Cookie: based on the book, this cute printable will make any teacher’s day!
- Tickled Pink Gift Basket: Fun idea to make a new teacher feel good.
- Back to School Basket: a cute way to deliver school supplies to a new teacher.
- Latte Idea: for the teacher who likes coffee!
- You Rule! Another play on words with this one.
Teacher Christmas Gifts
I know teacher Christmas gifts can be a hot topic. Some parents think that everyone goes overboard now a days. I think you have to do what works for your family situation. But I love making sure our teacher feel special around the holidays. Here are some ideas for what to do for Christmas:
- Teacher Gift Ideas: this a post written by a teacher! It has so much great information for what to do and not to do. I have to admit, I’ve done some of the “not to do” on the list in years past. And like she says in the post, teachers appreciate anything but if you’re looking for what they really want, that list is full of ideas.
- Treat of the Month Club: we came up with this idea years ago and had so much fun spoiling my kids teachers every month, throughout the year.
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
I have shared so many ideas for teacher appreciation in the past. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Teacher Appreciation Gifts: this has a whole bunch of ideas to use.
- Fold Out Fill in the Blank Gift Card: one of my all time favorite printables I’ve created!
End of Year Teacher Gifts
And to wrap things up by the end of the year, here are some ideas for your child’s teacher:
- You’ve Blown My Mind with Gift Card: a cute printable and way to present a gift card.
- Apple Gift Card Template: perfect o use with an Apple gift card
- Card with Quote: one of my favorite quotes on this one!
Download this All About My Teacher printable to help get teachers gifts that they’ll love!